Thursday, April 23, 2009

Well the book Baby help got me a little smile but at the same time it got me mad because all the bad thing Rudy would do to Melissa even though she loved him and i smiled because of all the thing Cheyenne did when she need help. The connection about my life and the book connect to me or one of my family member because one of my aunts was going through that same thin she would be happy with him for a day and the next day he would act like b.... to her and he would scream at her in front of my aunts mom and people .I recommend this book to people that are going though some bad step with there boyfriends or husband this will really make u understand what you could do to get help from someone.The best part of this book was when Rudy ask Melissa if she want to get married with him and in Vegas i thought that was cute.The worst part of the book was when Rudy asked her to get married but then the next day he came home all drunk and started hitting her and he ruined all there plans just fro drinking and getting out of control.The most unbelievable thing is when she said she hated him but she really didn't she loved him with all her heart.My favorite character was Melissa because she was hurt but she still stood up for her and her daughter Cheyenne .

No comments: